The 22 cm Paris pepper mill owes its unique look to the naturally contrasting grain of the olive wood. The olive wood for this mill is sourced from sustainably managed European forests. Crafted in France and designed to last, this 22 cm pepper mill is at ease in both the kitchen and on the table. Machined in our workshops in the Doubs region, the exclusive pepper grinding mechanism has been specifically designed to perfectly reveal all the aromas of black, white, green and red pepper, as well as coriander seeds and pink peppercorns (if blended with one of these peppers at a ratio of no more than 15%). The shiny metal button adjusts the grind setting in a single motion. The more the button is screwed, the finer the grind, and vice versa.
- Made in France
- Noble wood for added warmth and an authentic, contrasting look
- Silky-smooth touch (oiled finish)
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds
- Ready to use: peppercorns included