These Bistro Olivier mills are crafted from olive wood that is attractively patterned with a distinctive and lively grain, giving these mills their powerful personality and character. With its silky-smooth touch, this salt and pepper mill set is a must-have for the table. The olive wood for this mill is sourced from sustainably managed European forests. The inimitable grain means that each mill is truly one-of-a-kind.
The steel mechanism in the mills comes with a lifetime warranty. The button can be used to adjust the salt or pepper grind setting in a single motion.
- Made in France
- Noble wood for added warmth and an authentic, contrasting look
- Silky-smooth touch (oiled finish)
- Mechanisms with a lifetime warranty
- Pepper mill : For grinding black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds. Ready to use: peppercorns included
- Salt mill : For grinding dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm. Ready to use: salt crystals included. Do not use wet sea salt (even dried)